Welcome to the Westbrook Historical Society.
Located in the former Westbrook Public Library on the Westbrook town green.
The mission of the Westbrook Historical Society is:
1. To perpetuate the memory of the original settlers of Westbrook.
2. To promote the study of the history of Westbrook and encourage interest in it.
3. To acquire, preserve and display documents, relics and records relating to the history of Westbrook.
4. To mark, by suitable monuments and inscriptions, places of historical interest.
5. To stimulate and promote community activity in preserving historical articles, sites and buildings.
Meeting scheduled for tonight –
January 21st has been canceled, due to weather conditions.